Biscuit cake with chocolate and without baking.
This instant cake recipe is all time favorite for kids. So lets see how to make eggless no bake chocolate Biscuit Cake also know as batik cake.
Step 1: Ingredients for No Bake Chocolate Biscuit Cake
Ingredients: Digestive biscuits 200 gram Chopped Dry fruits (almonds and walnuts) 100 gm
Chocolate syrup: Granulated sugar 1/2 cup or to taste Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup Water 1/2 cup Milk 1/4 cup
Step 2: Recipe for No Bake Eggless Buiscuit Cake
- Break the biscuits randomly and put it into the bowl.
- Dry roast the nuts and add them over biscuits.
- In a saucepan, add sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually add water and milk, mix well.
- Bring this mixture to boil for about 5 min stirring continuously to avoid burning or forming lumps.
- Set aside yo cool for about 10 min.
- Pour the syrupover the biscuits and nuts and combine well with the help of spoon.
- Transfer the mixture into greased mould.
- Press well
- Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- Demould it on the plate.
- Take milk in a pan. Add cream into it.
- Heat until just begins to boil.
- Pour hot cream over chopped chocolates and let sit for 1/2 minute. Stir until it gives smooth texture.
- Pour the ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake (Malaysian batik) and decorate with crushed biscuits.
- Cut into slices and serve