Easy no-bake lemon cheesecake. Simply combine ingredients and allow it to set in the refrigerator. This recipe makes 10 servings with only 2.5 g net carbs per serving.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Click to Watch Video Instructions
This cheesecake needs at least 8 hours to set in the refrigerator, plan ahead.
Step 2: List of Ingredient
- 1 oz (28 g) powdered gelatin
- 1 cup water (at room temperature)
- 1 lb (454 g) cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 8 sachets sugar substitute (or to taste)
- Lemon juice & zest (of 1 lemon, or to taste)
- Pinch of salt
- Some lemon slices & shredded lemon zest
Step 3: Dissolve Gelatin
Soak and gently heat the gelatin until dissolved.
Step 4: Combine
Combine all ingredients and beat until well blended.
Step 5: Mould and Refrigerate
Use loose base cake pan for easy removal. Keep refrigerated for at least 8 hours or overnight.
Step 6: Serve Chilled
Participated in the