This easy NO-BAKE Energy Balls Recipe will show you how to make perfect, healthy and tasty snack or dessert. It is easy to make and you can always keep those little energy bites in the fridge, and have them as a good snack on hand. This is my favorite way of making them, by mixing all kind of dry fruit, seeds, oats with peanut butter and honey. It can be a quick snack, delicious dessert, or even a present in a jar! Everyone can make it, so let me know how you like it!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: INGREDIENTS
- 100g peanut butter
- 40g honey
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 50g almonds, walnuts, peanuts
- 50g raisins, dried banana, pumpkin seeds
- 50g oats, puffed rice
- 24 hazelnuts
for 24 balls
Step 2: Mix 1
1. In a big bowl mix peanut butter with honey and cinnamon.
Step 3: Mix 2
2. Add 50g of blended almonds, walnuts, peanuts, and 50g of raisins, dried banana and pumpkin seeds.
3. When it is mixed well, put 50g of oats and puffed rice inside the bowl, and whisk it all together.
Step 4: Rolling Into Balls
4. Start making little balls around a hazelnut.
Step 5: Serve & Enjoy!
5. When all energy balls are ready, leave them in a fridge for an hour before serving – they taste even better that way.
PREPARATION TIME: 35 min
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 ball):
- Calories …………… 66 kcal
- Protein ………….… 2,5 g
- Total Carbs ……….… 6 g
- Total Fat …………..… 4 g
Step 6: Spineat
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))