Love the taste of no-bake cookies? Would you like something more substantial and nutritious? How about a delicious shake, full of slow burn carbohydrates and packed with protein. Quick and easy to get you out the door and ready for the day!
• This is my first Instructable, feed-back is welcome •
Step 1: Ingredients
You will need:
- Chocolate Flavored Protein powder - 1 scoop*
(Optimum Nutrition- Extreme Milk Chocolate is my personal preference)
- Instant Oatmeal - 1/2 Cup
- Peanut Butter - 2 Tablespoons
- Water- 1 Cup
(Using more or less water will give you a more thick or thin shake respectively)
You will also need:
- Shaker Cup
* 1 Scoop is approximately 1/4 Cup
Step 2: Preparing the Oatmeal
To cut down on dirty dishes we will prepare the oatmeal in the shaker cup.
1. Add 1 cup of water into the shaker cup.
2. Add 2 tablespoons of peanut butter.
3. Add 1/2 cup oatmeal.
4. Gently swirl ingredients in cup to combine.
5. Place cup into microwave without lid for 1 minute.
(Be sure your shaker cup has no metal rings or clips on it prior to microwaving)
Step 3: Finishing Your Shake
- Remove your shaker cup from the microwave.
- Now add the 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- Assemble the lid on the shaker cup.
- Shake! Shake! Shake your cup until all ingredients are well combined.
- Enjoy your delicious and nutritious treat.
Step 4: Enjoy the Nutrients
Enjoy the steady energy of the 38 grams of slow release carbohydrates, and the 36 grams of quality protein.