All you need is:
- One package of graham crackers
- 4 GIANT marshmallows
- Instant Chocolate Pudding
- Chocolate chips
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Graham Cracker Crust
- First you will need to crush the graham crackers. I did this by putting the whole package of crackers in an quart size plastic bag and closing it, making sure that no air was in the bag. Next I took a full can and used it to crush the crackers in the bag. Note: Watch out for crushing a hole in the plastic bag, that will end up in a huge mess.
- In a microwave safe bowl, put the three marshmallows and microwave them for 30-60 seconds. Just until they are about doubled in size. Note: Watch them as they microwave to make sure that they don't consume your whole microwave.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the softened marshmallows with the crushed graham crackers, until most of the graham crackers are mixed in.
- Spray some non-stick cooking spray in one hand and rub it into the other, also spray the pie plate. Scoop out the graham cracker and marshmallow mixture and flatten it onto a pie plate.
Step 2: Chocolate Pudding Filling
Prepare the chocolate pudding as it says on the box and pour it into the graham cracker crust. Be careful to not allow the pudding to overflow on the crust.
Step 3: Toppings
I had some left over squished graham crackers that I placed in the middle of the pie and then around the edge I put cut up marshmallows and chocolate chips.
I cut up one giant marshmallow by spraying non-stick cooking spray on a serrated knife. I cut up one giant marshmallow into 12 equally sized small pieces.
Refrigerate and enjoy!
Participated in the