Calling all ice cream lovers! This No Churn Chocolate Cherry Ice Cream can be in your freezer within minutes! You will love it! Your kids will love it!
It’s fast, no churn and no mixing in the freezer to break the ice crystals! All it takes is whipping the cream and adding the rest of the ingredients to it! Freeze and enjoy!
This creamy no churn chocolate cherry ice cream with pieces of chocolate & cherries is a perfect summer treat!
Enjoy our easy recipes!
Visit our new website: www.happyfoodstube.com
So lets get started!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Video for This Recipe:
Step 2: Ingredients:
280 ml/9.5oz fl Double Cream
150ml/5oz fl Condensed Milk
50g/1.8oz Dark Chocolate
20g/0.7oz Cocoa Powder
Step 3: Directions:
1. Wash and pit cherries. Cut them into small pieces. Roughly chop the chocolate.
2. Mix cocoa powder with condensed milk in a bowl until well combined. To achieve no lump cocoa/condensed milk mixture, sift the cocoa powder beforehand.
3. Take the double cream out from the fridge and pour in a bowl. Using an electric mixer, whip the cream.
4. Now pour cocoa/condensed milk mixture in the bowl. Combine well. Throw in chocolate and cherry pieces and give it a stir.
5. Pour into a container, cover with a lid and place in your freezer for at least 3 hours.
6. Let it thaw for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
Step 4: Subscibe/Follow Us to Get the Latest Updates:
► Website: www.happyfoodstube.com
► Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/happyfoodstube
► Youtube: www.youtube.com/happyfoodstube
► Google+: https://plus.google.com/+happyfoodstube
► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/happyfoodstube
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/happyfoodstube
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/happyfoodstube