In this recipe, I cook a quiche Lorraine and add typical ingredients from Normandy (where I live).
The result is a tasty and appetizing quiche to share at the aperitif or in main course.
Step 1: Best Quality for Best Taste
Before the cooking begins, I have compile a shopping list of all the ingredients you need :
- 1 Flaky pastry : I could make it by myself but I admit that's easier and faster to buy an already done one.
- Smoked pork chest : Mine comes from pig raised on the Manche (a and have been smoked there too.
- 6 Eggs : From chicken kept under extensive holding conditions and in free range.
- 20 cl of Norman thick cream.
- 1 Camenbert cheese : To me the best cheese ever !
Step 2: Lets Heat the Oven !
- First at all, heat the oven to 200°C
- Put the pastry on a dish and put the dish 10 min in the oven to cook the pastry.
Step 3: Cream and Eggs
- Put the cream under hot tape water to makes her melty
- Take a mixing bowl and add cream, 6 eggs and pepper.
- Mix it withe a fork.
Step 4: Bacon Bits
- Cut of the smoked pork chest skin
- Cut smoked pork chest in strip an cut strip in bacon bits
Step 5: Camenbert
Camembert (/ˈkæməmˌbɛər/; French: [ka.mɑ̃.bɛʁ]) is a soft, creamy, surface-ripened cow's milk cheese. It was first made in the late 18th century at Camembert, Normandy, in northern France.
- Cut it in 2 equal part
Step 6: Mixing
- FIll your plate with bacon bits eggs + cream + camenbert
Step 7: Cooking and Tasting
- Put the dish 20 min on the oven at 200 °C.
- When the quich looks shiny it's ready to eat !
Bon appétit !
Thank you very much for reading, I hope gave you some ideas! If you like this intructable and have any suggestions, questions or tips please let me know.