Summer is here and I wanted to share with you one of my favorite Vegan Popsicle Recipes. Orange Creamsicle Pops are sweet, creamy, and tangy in every single bite. This requires only 4 ingredients and is so simple to make. This is a great summer recipe for the kids to have fun making as well.
If you have recipe you would like to see me make, let me know in the comments below. Let me know of what you think of this recipe on via twitter or instagram (@vegetarianbaker)
- Full Fat Coconut Milk | 1 Cup
- Oranges | 4, peeled
- Pitted Dates | 10, soaked for 2 hours
- Vanilla Extract | 2 Teaspoons
- Soak pitted dates in water for 2 hours or more before beginning.
- In a blender, add the coconut milk, 5 soaked dates, and vanilla extract. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth. Set aside.
- In a blender, add the peeled oranges and 5 soaked dates. Blend on high for 30 seconds or until smooth. If your orange mixture looks a little think add a little water to dilute it. Set aside.
- Now grab your orange or coconut milk blends and fill a popsicle mold 1/4 of the way. Place into the freezer for 20 minutes. Repeat this step, alternating flavors for each layer until full.
- Once full, place the lid on your mold and push your popsicle sticks in. Place back into the freezer and allow to freeze for 4-5 hours or even overnight.
- Allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes before enjoying.