Intro: Oats Jaggery Bars- Ingredients Required
See how to make healthy breakfast bars using oats and jaggery. These granola bars are easy to make with lots of crunchy nuts and sweetness imparted from jaggery. Delicious and crunchy Oats Bars is easy and healthy snack for your kid. Healthy No-Bake Oat Bars are packed with flavor and healthy ingredients, no cholesterol, no refined sugar at all. Try it now!!
- Oats - 1 cup
- Jaggery - 1 cup
- Chopped Cashewnuts, walnuts, dried dates - 8-10 pcs each
- Sesame Seeds (Till) - 1 tsp
- Desi ghee - 1 tbsp
- Desiccated coconut - 1 tbsp
Step 1: Recipe of Homemade Oats Bar
- Heat desi ghee in a pan and saute all chopped dried fruits on medium flame for few minutes till crisp.
- Add sesame seeds along with oats and roast till oats turn little brown.
- Once done, add jaggery and reduce down the flame. Cook till jaggery melts and switch off the flame immediately once jaggery melts.
- Add desiccated coconut in mixture and mix well. Transfer the material on a greased platform and flatten it up. Allow it set for 15 min.
- Once set, cut into desired shape. Store these bars in airtight container.