Hi guys! This is an easy and basic tutorial for making a Obstacle Avoiding Robot... Read on ...
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Required
To build the Obstacle Avoiding Robot you will require-
- Arduino Uno R3 (we recommend using Arduino Uno r3 but you can also use other boards such as Mega or Nano...)
- Arduino Motor Shield(We can also use a Motor Driver instead of it)
- Ultrasonic Sensor
- Jumper Wires
- 9V Battery
- Power bank(It is not nessecary that you use a power bank to power the Arduino but we reccommend using it but your robot would run perfectly even if you don't use a power bank)
- USB Cable (To connect the Arduino to the power bank if you are using one)
Step 2: Wiring
1. Attach the Trig pin to 8 and the echo to the no.7 (Tip: make sure the wire is naked at the end because it has to be crunched inside the motor shield).The GND pin to the ground supply in the Arduino & VCC to the 5V
2. Then attach the motor shield on the Arduino.
3. Connect the Motors and the 9V power supply to the shield
Step 3: Code
The download link is giving down below download & upload it.....
Step 4: You're Done
Once you done all this make sure you send a image of the robot....
Participated in the
Arduino All The Things! Contest