Well have you always wondered how much awesomeness can fit into one cookie? Well look no further, (drum roll) because you will be introduced to the most leanest, meanest, tastiest cookie ever! Plus there SUPER easy! :)
Step 1: Ingredents
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fruit preserves, any flavor
Step 2: Then.......
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and egg yolks. Mix in flour a little bit at a time until a soft dough forms. Roll dough into 1 inch balls. If dough is too soft, refrigerate for 15 to 20 minutes. Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets. Use your finger or an instrument of similar size to make a well in the center of each cookie. Fill the hole with 1/2 teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.
Step 3: And Poof!!!
Your done good job! Even Borat, and strong people approves that these cookies are delicious! And if you make this recipe at your friends party all the girls will love it, and if you also make these on Sunday night (Girls!) you just might become a mans best friend! See making those cookies were a piece of cake! Oh, i crack myself up! :) Well see ya soon!