Hello, in this instructable I will be making Oreo cake! It takes only a few minutes so if you're in need of a cake for a party and you've got little time then this the recipe for you! :))
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Gather Your Ingredients
You will need:
- Packets of Oreo (how much depends on how big your container is)
- 4 tbsp of powdered sugar (Glucose)
- 3 cups of whipping cream
Step 2: Gather Your Ingredients
You will need:
- A cylinder-like container to whip your cream
- A glass pan to put your cake in
- A hand-mixer
- A whisk that is connected to the mixer
I did not add a picture of the glass pan because it is up to you for the size.
Step 3: Whipping the Cream
- Pour the whipping cream into the cylinder.
- Add the powdered sugar to make it sweet.
- Turn the mixer on and put on low.
- Mix for 2 minutes until it becomes light and fluffy.
Step 4: Putting Everything Together
- Grab your glass pan and wipe it clean.
- Open up your Oreo packets.
- Put a bit of cream on each Oreo and start filling up the pan.
- Start from the side then the bottom to the top.
- Break Oreos up if there is a hole between each one.
- Also use cream to fill in the small holes.
- After your done filling up the pan, put cream on top to secure and add more sweetness to it.
Step 5: Toppings
This step is optional however I highly recommend this!
- Crush some Oreos to little pieces and spread them evenly on top.
- You can alternate the topping but crushed Oreos are the simplest.
- After you're done putting the toppings on, let the cake freeze for an hour.
Now you're ready to eat! I hope you enjoy this!