Introduction: Oreo Pie
A delicious Oreo pie only taking about 1 hour to make.
Step 1: You Will Need...
- You will need...
• 24 Oreos
• 4 tablespoons of melted butter
• 2 big bowls
• 1 package of Oreo pudding mix
• 2 cups of milk
• 8 oz of cool whip
• The rest of the Oreos in the package
• Mixer or whisk
Step 2: Before You Begin
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Step 3: Separate
- Separate your Oreo cookies from the frosting. Set aside the frosting, you will not need it anymore.
Step 4: Heating Things Up
- Put your 4 tablespoons of butter in a bowl and melt it in the microwave for 1 minute.
Step 5: Add Some Budder
- Add the melted butter to the Oreo cookies.
Step 6: Blending Time
- Put your Oreos and melted butter into a blender and blend until crumbly.
Step 7: Craft the Crust
- Press your Oreos into the pie tin to form a crust. Then put it in the oven for 5 minutes.
Step 8: Time to Make the Filling
- Put your Oreo pudding mix and 2 cups of milk into a bowl and mix. Then chop up the remaining Oreos and let join the party. While you are mixing, spoon in all 8 oz of the cool whip.
Step 9: Fill It Up
- Pour your filling into the crust that you just took out of the oven.
Step 10: Cool It Off
- Now put it in the refrigerator for 4 hours to cool off.
Step 11: Enjoy
- Take your pie out of the refrigerator and enjoy!