Introduction: Organic Garden in Your Garden
How to make a garden, can be small and simple until the large, complex, in your garden or place of preference, giving the pleasure of eating verdurar and vegetables without any pesticide Which of great harm to our health ..
- 8 reasons to produce your propio organic food:
1 - It has higher nutrient content.
2 - It has higher photochemical content (antioxidants).
3 - It has more flavor because come from a balanced soil without chemicals that harm the food.
4 - Assists in preventing disease - There are many studies linking excessive consumption of pesticides and other substances with these diseases (some types of cancer, Parkinson's disease, skin diseases, allergies, sterility in adults, neurological and respiratory diseases).
5. Encourages smaller producers - Purchasing organic products, we contribute to the reduction of migration of families to the cities and avoid the rural exodus. In addition, we also help to slow the poisoning by pesticides, a situation that the victim about a million farmers worldwide.
6 - Conservation of our soils - A major concern of organic agriculture is to the soil. The world witnesses a great loss of fertile soil by erosion due to inappropriate use of conventional agricultural practices. With organic farming it is possible to reverse this situation.
7 - Biodiversity - Organic agriculture preserves seeds for many years and prevent the disappearance of numerous species, encouraging mixed cultures and strengthening the ecosystem. Thus, the fauna remains in balance and all beings remain in harmony, thanks to the non-use of pesticides.
8 - Preservation of water - Pesticides used in plantations run through the soil, they reach the Moorhen sheets and pollute rivers and lakes. To avoid such threats, agriculture uses only clean water without pollutants in irrigation. Thanks
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Step 1 : Treating Ground
Preparing the soil
Since you already know the nature of the soil, it will be easy to improve it to meet the needs of the plants you want to create. But since the characteristics of garden soil range, do whatever it takes to improve the soil to reach the best possible conditions for growth. Fortunately, the following tips and techniques will help you. Fertilizers
If the test results indicate the absence of certain nutrients, follow the recommendations made by the company to supplement the soil. If the imbalance is insignificant, organic fertilizers may be used.
Since usually contain a small percentage of nutrients that are slowly released into the soil, organic fertilizers are inadequate when you need results fast or when the imbalance of nutrients is great. In these situations, the inorganic fertilizers are the best option.
A combination of the two types can be a good solution: first, use commercial fertilizers snapshots, and then follow in the following years with organic fertilizers of nutrition.
The chemical fertilizer is formulated with more frequency in some combination of the three main nutrients: nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium-N, P, K. The numbers placed in each package represent the percentage of each of these nutrients into the mix. For example, 5-10-5 contains 5% nitrogen (N), 10% phosphorus (P) and 5% potassium (K).
NPK formula is also listed in each package of organic fertilizer. The percentages of each nutrient are lower in organic fertilizers than in inorganic. For this reason, we need a greater amount of organic fertilizer to reach the same results.
You can also buy fertilizers separately instead of the mixture of the three nutrients. They are useful when there is a deficiency of a single nutrient. See a gardening team if you are unsure about the solution of the problems of nutrient deficiency.
Other ways to improve the soil
Although fertilizers are perfectly safe-and practical-there are definitely other ways to improve your soil. Read the tips below to find out more.
Sources of specific nutrients
Many of these fertilizers are processed and packed.
• Baro: manure, borax, baro quiliforme
• Calcium: bone meal, limestone, eggshell, wood ashes, oyster shells, calcium quiliforme
• Copper: copper quiliforme
• Iron: quiliforme iron, ferrous sulfate
• Magnesium: epsomita, dolomitic limestone, magnesium quiliforme
• Nitrogen: animal dung (being composted), bat guano, poultry manure, fish emulsion, blood, food food of kelp, cottonseed meal
• Phosphorus: bone meal, rock phosphate, excess phosphate
• Potassium: granite powder, sulfate of potash, glauconito, wood ashes, seabird guano, shrimp Peel powder
• Sulphur: sulphur, solubor, ferrous sulphate, zinc sulphate
• Zinc: zinc sulphate, zinc quiliforme
Even if your soil has a excellent format, there are still a few things you need to do before planting your garden-especially if you are creating a garden with plants of maintenance man. See the next section to learn useful techniques, as, for example, how to dig twice the construction site.
Sources of organic matter
They all work well to add the necessary nutrients to the soil.
• The agricultural remains, such as peanut shells, rice husks or cobs • Pieces of bark • Compound fertilizer • Cut grass • Remains of vegetables • Composite of mushroom Compost • Animal dung • Peat Moss • Salt Fodder • Weeds without seed • Cut Shells • Leaves torn • Straw
• Acquires NPK fertilizer location on the City Services Department. Made of leaves and grass clippings collected from the public service, the compound fertiliser can be free or, at the very least, go out for a reasonable price for local residents.
To find large-scale composting companies, check with the gardeners, that can composting of fallen leaves or solid remains of their customers, and the merchants of the Earth in bulk, you can sell directly the NPK fertilizer or soil for best quality mixed with compost. Don't give up. Yard debris are not used in many garbage dumps, so someone close to you may be doing the composting of this material.
• Think first in large organic soil improvements-compound fertilizer, manure and leaves-that can be added with wheelbarrow to improve the soil. This will increase the level of the ground, at least temporarily. As the organic matter if fourteen Galactic convergences, the ground level will decrease.
• If the soils rich in organic matter down to expose the top point of a newly planted Bush or the roots of a tree, add more soil or organic matter to maintain
Step 2: Step 2 : Materials
You need to structure.
-Screen to reduce sun passage.
Step 3: Step 3 : Assembling the Structure
1 . Cut pallet to be wall .
2. Cut pallet for door
3. Secure the pallets with slats and wire, digging around the garden around 10 cm to help fix or as you prefer ..
Step 4: Now Just Planting and Harvesting. Thank You
Participated in the
Urban Farming Contest
Participated in the
Hand Tools Only Contest 2016
Participated in the
Home Remedies Challenge 2016