I saw an idea of storing embroidery threads: wind threads on bobbins and store them in drawer. I realized that ribbon can be stored in the same way. Here is what I came up with. See original blog here: http://bit.ly/1h1kNf3
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
1. What we need: Square punch (we found this discontinuted item that costs $1.99 :), and Hip Girl brand large bow cards.
2. Mark the card 3/4" from edge.
3. Position your paper between the plates, then punch!
4. A ribbon card is created.
5. Wrap ribbon on the card. Now ready to index the card and put in the drawer.