- 3 pieces of wood 10x10 inches - 4 pieces of wood 5x5 inches - Colors - Stickers - Duck tape - Glue gun
1. Buy 3 pieces of wood size 10x10 inches and 4 pieces of wood size 5x5 inches
2. Buy coloring tape, markers, colors, stickers, whatever you want to decorate your organizer
3. Color, paint, tape the wooden pieces of your organizing box
4. With a glue gun, glue together the 10x10 inch wood with another 10x10 inch wood.
5. With a glue gun, glue two 5x5 inch to the 10x10 inch wood
6. Finally, glue two 5x5 inch in the middle to distrubute your materials
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Classroom Organization Challenge