A friend of mine at school taught me how to make these cups. I realize that it is a lot like the paper cup in this instructable ( https://www.instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-An-Origami-Cup/ ) ,but I have made a modification to it so don't get angry at me.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Get Your Materials
What you need:
regular sheet of printer paper
about 5 minutes of free time
hands (if you don't have this then this instrucable is not for you)
Step 2: Rectangle to Square to Triangle
1. Make a square. Fold the top edge of the paper across the paper and align it with the side of the paper. Then cut off the bottom part of the paper.
2. Fold the square in half so it makes a triangle.
Step 3: Fold the Corners
1. Turn the triangle so that the open side faces away from you. Then take one of the corners on the right or the left and fold it up so it is parallel with the crease (look at picture).
2. Flip the paper over and do the same.
Step 4: Last Bit of Folding
1. Now open the flaps that you just folded up then take one of the flaps from the top and fold it down into the open flap.
2. Flip over and do the same on the other side.
Step 5: Now You Have an Origami Cup
Now just open up the cup in the center, and tada! Now you have a paper cup!
Now that you know how to make a cup like this you can show this to your friends and teach them how to make them. This is my first Instructable so please leave comments.