Intro: Origami Dog Face Folding Steps (Easy Paper Folding)
The Origami Dog is a simple animal which can be made easily with a piece of origami square paper. The dog’s eyes, nose and mouth can be drawn with a pen or marker for different expression. It’s entertaining and fun for adults and kids to fold along with the step by step guide and video.
Step 1: Fold the Paper Diagonally Across in Half.
1. Take a Square piece of Origami paper.
2. Fold the paper diagonally across in half. It should form into a triangle.
Step 2: Fold the Triangle in Half and Open Up.
3. Fold the triangle in half and open up.
4. You should be able to see the center line between the triangle.
Step 3: Fold the Dog's Nose and Ears
5. Place the triangle such that 1 corner is at the bottom while the other 2 corners are on the same height at the top.
Fold the bottom corner of the triangle up to about a third of the center line of the triangle. This is where the nose of the dog will be.
6. Fold 1 corner of the triangle down to form 1 side of the dog’s ear.
7. Fold the other corner of the triangle down to form the other side of the dog’s ear.