This cool little frog was in my page-a-day calendar. Enjoy!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: 1-6
Follow the pictures in order:
1. Start with a water bomb base.
2. Fold the bottom edge up to the edge.
3. Fold the flap in half.
4. Fold the back flap down.
6. Unfold everything.
Step 2: 7-Finish
7. Accordion fold the bottom as shown.
8. Accordion fold all of the corners.
9. The frog-shape.
10. Lay flat.
11. Fold the legs thinner.
12. Fold the back legs as shown.
13. Open up as shown.
14. Pop open the body to give it dimension.
Participated in the