This is an Asian architecture classic, the pagoda. This is a stackable origami. Stack as high as you want~
1. Start with a square piece of paper and fold diagonally twice.
2. tuck two corners and crease to create a triangle.
3. fold the four corners up to create a square.
4. take each triangle, open it up, and fold opposite corners down. Create 4 small squares.
5. turn up each of 4 corners.
6. flip 2 leaves over twice.
7. fold straight corners 4 times.
8. flip 2 leaves over again.
9. fold out the upper corners to create the pagoda shelves.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.