Subscribe on YouTube for more simple and delicious recipes! Requests honored :)
package chicken wing portions
1 tsp. sea salt
1 tbsp. baking powder
pinch cayenne pepper powder (to taste)
1 tsp paprika
3/4 cup cayenne pepper hot sauce
1 tbsp. white vinegar
1/2 stick butter
1. Mix together salt and baking powder and in a large mixing bowl coat wings evenly.
2. Add paprika and cayenne pepper.
3. Spray rack over a sheet pan with cooking spray and cook for 25-30 minutes in a 300 degree oven.
4. Mix together hot sauce, vinegar, butter, salt, pinch of paprika and cayenne and garlic powder in a sauce pan and allow to simmer on medium heat.
5. Return wings to a mixing bowl and cover with half of the sauce, tossing evenly.
6. Return the wings to the rack and cook for an additional 30-40 minutes in the oven at 400 degrees until chicken is cooked all the way through.
7. Toss with the remaining sauce prior to serving.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.