Introduction: Oven Baked Ribs
Supplies for Ribs:
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons of onion powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Tony Chachere's more spice seasoning
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (can use light or dark but I used light)
Ribs of choice (can use pork, beef, lamb, etc. I used pork)
- Baking dish
- Aluminum foil
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Wash Ribs
Rinse ribs with cold water to remove any blood.