The following is a photo tutorial of how I turned a $6.50 batman mask into a high end masquerade mask.
1. Cut of the batman ears.
2. Mesh and Super Sculpey nose.
3. Form Beak with super sculpey (@SculpeyPolyform)
4. Remove and bake beak. Spray paint beak
5. Hot glue feather form onto mask. I used some leather wings from a pair of steam punk goggles but you could use cardboard of whatever you have lying around.
6. Hot Glue feathers and beak onto mask.
Next week I build a wing cape.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.