Hai friends :), Here i am done a simple use full table top phone stand. I use the ROUNDED waste part of adhesive tape, it is hard and easy to cut so we can make it well. Come let's Make it Now......
- We can use it to hold smart Phone, Tablet at any size.
Step 1: What You Need?
You have to need only a some adhesive tape it's body and few things for it
- The Rounded remaining part of adhesive tape
(Figure 1 ).Use as a body
- Black tape
(Figure 2).This is used to finishing work.
- Masking tape
(Figure 3).Masking tape is used to mask whole part.
- Scissor and
- A Cutting Knife
- Pencil or CD Marker
Step 2: Cutting the Work-piece
Here i have done landscape and portrait holding poster of phone. It can hold 2.9 inch to 8 inch devices becoming to hold 8 inch tablet we need to add a wight to the base of stand like rounded wood piece or metal piece etc.
- Draw the Shape :- I draw sloppy cut to hold the phone, Like picture 2.
- Dimensions :- All dimensions are marked in picture 3. The angle of landing position is 110 DEGREE in my case you can change as you want how comfortable to face it.
- Cut throw the lines :- Using a knife cut the unwanted parts and make the shape like picture 3.
- Make a space to charging cable:- Like the final pic make a slot to pass the charging cable.
- Finishing the edges:- Smooth the edges as well as.
Step 3: Masking the Body
Using the masking tape mask the whole body
- First edge side of piece
- Second the inner side
- Then outer side of piece
Step 4: Final Make Up: Outer and Inner Covering
- Outer Covering using the Black adhesive tape
Cover outer surface with one black tape like pic 1,and finish like pic 3
- Inner covering using Paper adhesive tape
I am using white paper tape for good looking,finish the work like pic 7;
Here i used the adhesive tapes that for it easily available and can provide good look,you can use any other materials :)
Step 5: Inner Support Leg
This is for support the portrait poster of phone
- Take small rounded part and cut it in centre take the two piece
- Mark the position on body (pic 7)
- Stick it with a glue (pic 8)
We finished the work it ready to use, Thank you.