Introduction: PB Cookies
This is my version of a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cookie :)...
1. Prepare your basic chocolate chip cookie without adding in the chips.
2. Combine peanut butter with confectioner's sugar until it reaches the consistency you desire.
3. Roll out cookie dough.
4. Place your peanut butter in the center of cookie dough.
5.Top with chocolate chips
6. Flip dough over to cover the center and roll dough into a log shape.
7. Bake on 350 degrees for 8-12 minutes
8. Remove from oven, let cool and then slice :)
Participated in the