Introduction: PHONE COVER WITH HOT GLUE GUN (DIY)
i made this phone cover using hot glue gun
to know how i made it watch my video on youtube. the link is down below.
* cover your phone with plastic and tape it around and cover the corners perfectly.
* now put your phone on a waste plastic folder or maybe any plastic sheet.
* start making the boundary with the hot glue gun first, keeping in mind not to cover the volume or power button.
* dont cover the camera and flash light too and boundary them too so that while making design the glue gun dont covers your camera.
* now you can make design over it as i made lots of hearts on the cover with the help of glue gun.
* wait for sometime as the glue dries out then you can peel it off from the camera and paint it
* i colored it with permanent marker and used pink coloured sheet to design
* you can even use your nail paint or spray paint (whatever you like!!!)
* design your phone creativity is totally yours ^-^
* for more details you can watch my video
1 Person Made This Project!
- RitzFaNun made it!