I loved small things, but i hate when everything is difficult to find. specially for my hobby to collected small electronics component. Usually after build some project all small parts goes around my table and other box when i need again become disaster. But now after have pickpox everything is under control :).
Step 1: Material
All material is super cheap and easy we can find anywhere
2. Plastic bag with clip (at beginning use for medicine )
3. Wooden clip
4. Sheet of wood, thickness 3mm (i use balsa wood, for ease to cut)
Step 2: Make the Box
We need to measure inside the box, we need to discover
1. lenght of toothpick is 67mm , the widht of the box need smaller
2. plastic bag with clip is Lenght 80mm x widht50mm, we give little bit tolerance for the box
So conclusion is
1. Box size : Lenght200mm x Widht 52mm x Height 83mm
cut straight by common cutter :
1. 200mm x 83 mm = 2 pcs
2. 52mm x 83 mm = 2 pcs
3. Bottom part 19mm x 200mm = 2pcs
I make cavity / hole on bottom part, first i need dry air circulation inside the box because my country have high of humidity, second if there any small parts fall into the box i don't need to take out all the bags just raise the box we can find underneath.
Assembly and glue all part gently
Step 3: Pick Bag
So put toothpick inside the clip spring take the fat one so we get not loosen hanger. take the label if you want more description and more professional storage management.
Step 4: Thats All
Finally my component is neatly managed in little storage box hang with the bag on toothpick called PICKPOX, thank you for read and do not hesitate to share what your pickpox use for
Runner Up in the
Box Contest 2017