Hello, In this Instructables let's learn to control a buzzer with a PIR interfaced with Arduino.
Let's get started!
Step 1: Components Required
Components required for making this projects are:
- Arduino Uno
- PIR sensor
- Jumper wire
Step 2: Adding PIR Sensor
PIR connection is as follows:
- The VCC pin of the sensor is connected to the positive railing of the breadboard
- The GND pin is connected to the negative railing of the breadboard
- The signal pin is connected to the digital pin of the Arduino board.
Step 3: Buzzer Connection
- Solder the pins of buzzer to male to male jumper wire
- connect one of the pins to pin 2 of the arduino board and other to ground connection of breadboard.