Intro: PITA PIZZA PIZZA
Be lazy, cook quickly but tasty!
Step 1: Ingredients for the Dough
I'm lazy in a way that implies, when I cook something, I cook for a multiple meals so I can have them for the week to come or just freeze it for later. That's why the receipe is for a few portions but feel free to adjust the portions to your needs!
For about 10 portions, you will need:
- 1.5kg of flour
- 12g of salt
- baker's yeast (follow the intructions on the package for the proportions, it depends on the yeast, but dry or fresh works. For me it's 3 tsp of dry yeast)
- 750mL of lukewarm water
- 12tbsp of olive oil (you can change for the oil you have or prefer but olive is really tasty)
Step 2: Mix the Flour and Salt
Step 3: Blend the Yeast in Lukewarm Water
Step 4: Make a Well in the Flour
Step 5: Pour the Leaven Diluted
Step 6: Mix With a Fork
avoid the sticking fingers part!
Step 7: Stir by Hand Until Homogenous
Step 8: Add 12 Tablespoons of Oil
Step 9: Knead Until Well Incorporated
It's really good for your hand's skin by the way!
Step 10: Let It Rest 30min-1hour Under a Cloth
Step 11: Bake or Preserve
Step 12: HOW TO COOK THE PITA?
A bottle is always your friend when you don't find your rolling pin!
Step 13: HOW TO COOK THE PIZZA?
- follow step 12 first, then choose your topping!
- from left over to really ingenious combination, your the chef!
- for me, tomato paste and cheese are always in as basis, then I add vegetables depending on the season and play with spices! Invite your aromatic herbs and be adventurous if you like!
Step 14: HOW TO COOK THE CALZONE?
Step 15: Fold an Brown on Each Side