Introduction: PRINTING GREEN
Tips to pare down on printing and ink use.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: EASY CHANGES THAT WILL MAKE a BIG DIFFERENCE
This video is important to carefully consider because we want to make our school the most environmentally friendly. We want to do our part as a school to help our planet. Hopefully, when you are preparing and printing your documents, you will remember these tips and help our school save paper.
Use these simple edits to reduce the number of pages in your documents.
- Expand your margins
- Use a small font size
- Reduce the size of images
- Wrap text around images
- Use columns
Use these edits when choosing how to print your document:
- Double-sided when possible
- Color paper only when necessary
- Color ink when necessary (don't print B and W documents to the color printer)
- Double-check that you are printing to the right printer
- Finally, make sure to pick up your document from the printer!