Introduction: PSP Messanger, 100% Works on All PSPs With Any Type of FW.
I am surprised to see that not many ppl actually know about this beautiful website that allows u to use all the famous messengers available on the internet, at one single place.
Today m gonna show u how u can use MSN ,Yahoo ,AOL ,FACEBOOK ,ICQ ,Google Talk (nice for Orkut Users too, since the chat system in the Orkut is actually Google Talk) ,Myspace and Hyves messengers at one place.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Stuff U Need to Get Started.
Stuff u need---> PSP (Doesn't matter if it's OFW or CFW or if it's PSP GO!)
And a little bit typing
That is all u need to chat with ppl around the world using ur favorite messanger.
Step 2: So Here It Begins.
So Let's Get Started.
1) Turn ur PSP on and simply go to ur internet browser and type this in the address bar.
2) Once the page gets loaded u'll see ebuddy homepage for mobiles/cell phones.
3) Now u'll see a drop down menu. Simply choose whatever messenger u wanna use.
4)Simply type messenger's username and password .
5)Wait for a few seconds and walla u r done. Enjoy the messenger And don't forget to
leave a comment please.
Step 3: Concerns and FAQ
1) Works on every single PSP, including PSP Go! or any type of Firmware.
2) www.ebuddy.com is a genuine website that provides all the famous messengers at one place ONLINE.
3) Use www.ebuddy.com on ur PC or cell phone.
4)U don't need an Ebuddy.com account to access messengers.
5) All messengers present on www.ebuddy.com uses the same password and username u usually use on the messengers on ur pc.
6) Great! news for Facebook Lovers , now Facebook ppl who weren't able to use Facebook chat system in PSP when on Facebook profile, now can use Facebook chat. Just go the the website i told u before. And from the drop down menu choose Facebook and login using ur facebook account. Moreover, it wont affect ur Facebook page opened in the browser.
7) PPL like me don't download any messengers on the pc but simply use Ebuddy.com to use all of the messenger at one place.
Step 4: Chat on PSP. Facebook ,Myspace, MSN, Yahoo, Gmail +
HAVE FUN AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.
IN MY NEXT COMING INSTRUCTABLE I'LL BE TEACHING YOU HOW TO LISTEN TO ALL OF UR FAVORITE SHOUTCAST INTERNET RADIOS AT ONE PLACE.(once again no CFW is required and works on all psp systems including PSP Go!
All PPL Heaving problems, please check my steps # 1 again before commenting.
Learn how to make free pocket money online this summer at www.freepocketmoney.tk ,make free paypal cash from home, and + more
My anime fan website at www.anichananime.tk