Introduction: PUNK PENDANT
1. This is a punk pendant i made from the scrap normally available at home.
2. If you have any doubts, feel free to comment.
Hope you like it. :)
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: MATERIALS YOU'LL NEED
1. An empty battery.
2. Some nuts.(small)
4. A spring or copper wire.
5. A wine cork.
7.Add on scrap parts like( in my case an LED and a few different resistors)
NOW YOU ARE READY TO START !!
Step 2: PREPARING THE MATERIALS
1. Take the battery cover out.
2. Draw your design on it and cot it out.
3. Make the places you need to add different parts and start making holes.
4. Coil the copper wire and attach 2 nuts at the ends.
5. Cut out slices of the cork and shape them to match and style your design.
Step 3: ASSEMBLING
- Attach all the parts as designated one by one and glue the.
- Put the cut pieces of the wine cork behind to avoid the nuts from hurting u.
- Style it a little using markers and add on parts.
AND YOU'RE DONE :p
ENJOY !! HOPE YOU LIKED IT :p