VOLTAGE LIMITS (INVERTER MODE) : Mains A.C. Lower Voltage Limit :110+ 5V Lower Recovery Voltage :120+ 5V Mains A.C. Higher Voltage Limit : 275+ 5V Higher Recovery Voltage : 265+ 5V Output Voltage in Inverter Mode : 210V+5%
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Highlights
1. Full bridge configuration based on power MOSFETs
2. DSP based intelligent control
3. LCD based display for user-friendly display of parameters and status
4. Protection against 440V mains input
5. Protection against reverse polarity
6. Dynamic short circuit protection with fold-back current limiting.
7. Protections against all possible errors like battery low, over load, heavy load, short circuit etc.
8. Early warning for battery low and overload conditions. System continue normally if the error is
9. Cutoff and auto restart with permanent cut after 5 consecutive cutoff.
10. SMPS type constant current charger with full charge cutoff.
11. Pure sinewave output resulting in silent operation of motor and fans. Safe to all kind of loads.
12. Ideal for Mixed load application
13. Indigenous design with proven technology.
14. Auto detect of LCD and LED. Can change between LED / LCD while the system is powered.
15. Protection against accidental output feedback disconnection.
Step 2: Design and Transfer the Pcb Design
Step 3: Main Mother Board
Step 4: Design Your H-bridge Board
Step 5: COMBINED BOARD (MOTHER BOARD AND POWER BANK)
Step 6: Finishing and Testing
To purchase new dsp green inverter panel (empty & complete)
Lagos (nigeria): Call- 08134573457
Akure (nigeria): Call- 08123206299
If you have any question, feel free to comment on this post.... firstname.lastname@example.org OR whatsapp, Imo, telegram only on : +2348123206299
Configuration video (30mins): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RijSafGgB1c