I made this gasifer out of two paint cans. It was cheap and it was a way for me to prove the concept. I plan to make another as I continue to improve the design.
1. Take the lid off the quart can.
2. Place the lid on top of the gallon can lid, trace it out
3. Punch out a hole the size of inside of the quart can lid in the gallon lid
4. Punch out the inner ring of the quart can.
5. Put the Quart can lid in the gallon can lid.
6. Drill holes in the quart can as in my picture from paint.
7. Drill holes in the gallon can as in my picture from paint
8. Put the cans together.
9. Fill about 3/4 the way full with small sticks (few inches in length)
10. Light a fire (Do not use gasoline!)
There you go.
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.