Introduction: Painting With Crayons
I've seen this around the internet, and decided to try it for myself. Here's step by step how you can do it yourself. It's really easy!
You will need:
-a blank canvas
-large box of crayons
-hot glue gun and extra hot glue sticks
-cloth or paper or something to cover whatever is around your canvas.. just in case of splattering
Here we go!
1. Buy either a wrapped canvas or a canvas board. I used a canvas board.
2. Buy some crayons! In my opinion, I think Crayola melts into ..thicker? colors.. but I got a pack of about 64 generic crayons at Hobby Lobby for $1
3. Line up the crayons point facing down on the canvas to make sure you have enough and to decide the color placement
4. Use a hot glue gun to glue the crayons in a line as shown.
5. Grab your hairdryer and blast it on low at first so you can gauge how much splatter you're going to have. Point DOWN so the wax melts down the canvas.
6. Keep going until you have your desired result.
7. enjoy for cheap and colorful artwork!