Enjoy this Valentine's treat with your sweetheart
1 large organic banana
2-3 T nut butter
2-3 T melted organic 73% super dark cacao chocolate (Trader Joes carries it.)
-preferred toppings such as: chopped pistachios and dried coconut
* Lay unpeeled banana flat on a plate
* Spread a layer of nut butter on the side facing up.
* Followed by a layer of melted chocolate
* Sprinkle coconut flakes for the third layer
* Then a layer of pistachio nuts
* Place banana in the refrigerator for 5-10 minutes to cool chocolate
* Take out of refrigerator and slice into sushi size bites
* Separate just a tiny space in between each role
* Drizzle honey over the top of the roll
* Garnish with berriesNote: try experimenting other toppings for endless combinations of banana sushi rolls!
Follow me at Paleo Goddess
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.