Paleo Zucchini Spaghetti
3-4 zucchinis spiraled into noodles
T grassfed Butter
½ T garlic powder
½ cup diced yellow onion
½ T oregano or Italian Seasoning flakes
1 tsp sea salt
½ T raw honey or 100% maple syrup (takes any tartness out of the tomato sauce and adds amazing flavor.)
¼ tsp. of red pepper powder
1 lb. grass-fed hamburger beef - *Note: omit grass-fed beef to create a vegan/vegan paleo version.
1 jar of organic spaghetti sauce
* In a pot, add organic spaghetti sauce, cooked grass-fed hamburger beef oregano/Italian seasoning flakes, red pepper powder, diced onion, and honey, or maple syrup.
- Cook on low medium heat, stir occasionally for 20 minutes to allow flavors to marinate together.
- Make noodles with zucchini maker.
- Melt Grass-fed Butter in pan on medium heat and add noodles.
- Add garlic powder and sea salt and sauté for 10 minutes on medium high heat stirring frequently.
- Serve sauce on noodles and enjoy!
*Note: Add cheese for a Primal version.
Feast or Famine I Always Say, Enjoy Your Food The Paleo Way!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Participated in the
Meal Prep Contest