These are a really quick and easy breakfast. Gluten free and paleo approved!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder (or 1/4 tsp baking soda & pinch of salt)
- 1 tsp stevia or preferred sweetener to taste
- 1 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp pureed pumpkin or canned pumpkin
- 2 tbsp almond or coconut milk
- 1tsp-1tbsp coconut oil (optional)
Step 2: How to Make It
- Mix the dry ingredients in your mug
- Add the wet ingredients and coconut oil if using
- Mix everything with a fork until well blended. If you don't blend enough you will have chunks of scrambled egg in your muffin.
- Place your mug in the microwave for 2 1/2 minutes
- Let cool in the mug for 1 minute
- Use a butter knife to loosen the muffin from the sides of the mug
- Turn mug upside down over your plate and slightly shake the mug to get the muffin out
- Top with butter if you wish