This bracelet can be made with A4/magazine papers and using beads as needed
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials Needed
1. A4 sheet or magazine paper
4. Diamond Glaze
7. Elastic Cord
Step 2: Steps to Make Beads
1. In a A4 sheet/magazine paper, mark strips for 1 cm measure on either side of the sheets
2. Join the dots to form strips as shown in pic
3. Now roll the strip on a toothpick until the end
4. Glue the end of the strip so that its secure
5. Now coat the glaze evenly on the rolled bead
6. Similarly make number of beads as required
7. Finally insert the beads in the elastic cord and knot the ends tightly to secure the ring.
Participated in the