Introduction: Paper Bomber
This is a slow flying stable paper airplane with adjustable ailerons. It has a verry long hang time,and low stall speed.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials and First Fold
1. 8.5 x 11 inch sheet of paper, printer paper is the best, it will maintain rigidity. You can use notebook paper, but it will decrease flight performance
2. Make the firs fold longways across the paper.
Step 2: Second Fold, Folding the Body
1. Open up the previous fold
2. Fold the top corners into the center crease
Step 3: Fold Over the Sides
fold the sides over the corners into the center crease
Step 4: Fold the Nose
fold the nose about 2 inches into the body.
Step 5: Fold the Wings
1. Fold the wings in the same way you would for almost every airplane
2. fold the ends of the wings up slightly, these will keep the plane stable during flight
Step 6: Launch!
1. hold at the center of mass.
2. throw slowly, angled slightly upward
3. adjust the ailerons to change flight characteristics
Participated in the
Toss It! Speed Contest
1 Person Made This Project!
- 28brownc made it!