Intro: Paper Building
The project is made only using color papers. It consists of a palace, some buildings and so on that resembles the nature. It can be used as a decorative item. Now we will see the step by step procedure of making this beautiful paper building.
1. Color papers
4. a big piece of cardboard
Step 1: STEP-1: MAKING THE TOWERS
1. First to make the towers we need to cut a rectangular piece of paper of required dimensions, just roll it and stick it with tape or glue.
2. Now to make the top of the tower we need to cut out a circle and make a cut along the radius and wrap it into a cone shape and stick it.
3. Now to make the windows cut out a window shape by folding the tower
4. At last we just have to stick the bottom one and the top together.
And here we have our beautiful tower. Like this only we can make a number of towers!!!
Step 2: STEP-2: MAKING THE TREE
1. To make the tree first of all we have to cut out three circles in big to small order.
2. Next we have to take the brown color sheet and roll it as a bark of a tree.
3. And now make cuts for the three circles and wrap it into a cone shape.
4. At last stick the three cones and the bark of the tree together.
And here's your wonderful and super easy tree.
Step 3: STEP-3:MAKING THE PALACE
1. Now to make the wonderful palace first we have to take two empty cardboard boxes- one small and one big
2. Take some brown sheets to cover the boxes
3. Next make some windows and doors for the palace
4. Take another sheet of brown paper and roll it to make the pillars
5. Cut out windows and other things.
6. Like that make 2 small pillars and 2 large pillars
At last your wonderful palace is ready
Step 4: STEP-4: ADDITONAL THINGS
1. GRASS: take a small piece of paper and cut small stripes out of it and your grass is ready.
2. SUN AND THE CLOUDS: Take some orange, blue and yellow paper sheets and cut out clouds the sun ray's and the sun
3. BRIDGE: Cut out a rectangular piece of paper and stick it on the cardboard so that it pop's up like a bridge
4. FLOWERS: Take some colorful papers and cut out some flower shapes and stick it on the cardboard piece.
AT LAST TO COMPLETE THIS PROJECT COVER THE BIG CARDBOARD PIECE WITH THE WHITE SHEET OF PAPER, AND STICK ALL THE MATERIALS LIKE THE PALACE, TOWERS TREES AND SO ON TO COMLETE YOUR WONDERFUL, INNOVATIVE, CREATIVE AND COLOURFUL PROJECT.
A PROJECT BY: