Introduction: Paper Clip Universal Phone Battery Charger
Big thanks to the creator of this video ... I did my own version of this ^_^ ...
So Let's start !
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
3-4. USB Travel Charger and USB Cable
Step 2: Preparing Usb Cable
1. Cut the one end of USB cable (as shown in the picture)
2. Peel the cover of USB Cable 2-3 inch (RECOMMENDED length) on the cutted side
3. There will have 4 wires with different colors , just cut the two wires for data
4. Peel the cover of the 2 remaining wires , 1-1.5 inch (RECOMMENDED length)
Step 3: Preparing the Paper Clip
* Make that shape ...
Step 4: Finalizing
1. Put together the wires and the paper clips (solder it or use electric tape)
2. Put an electric tape in the middle of the paper clip (serve as handle)