This is a fun an easy way to make a flower out of paper.
1. Fold the piece of paper in half.
2. Fold the piece of paper in half again to make it ¼ of the original size.
3. Fold the paper again to make it 1/8 of its previous size.
4. Make the paper into fanfolds
5. Bring the fanfolds together to make one strip.
6. Begin making designs on each end of the fan strip
7. Next cut along the outer edges of the design.
8. Open the fold.
9. Repeat steps 1-8 on another piece of paper.
10. They should look like this
11. Fold the pattern in the middle of the strip. Do this to both sheets.
12. Apply glue to the bottom of the strips and join them together.
13.Once the strips are joined and the glue is dry spread out the folds in order to make the complete paper flower.
*another small paper flower can be made if you
wish your flower to look more 3-D