Introduction: Paper Plate Pumpkins
This is an easy and creative way to get kids engaged in arts and crafts for the upcoming holidays!
Enjoy, and get creative!
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Supplies!
- Construction Paper
- Paper Plate
Step 2: Cut Outs!
- Use Green and Black Paper (Unless your imagination is telling you otherwise!)
- Cut out Eyes
Step 3: Color Time
- Color your Paper Plate
Be careful, don't color the floor or table in the process!
Step 4: Show Them Off!
Take Pictures and Show Them Off!
Happy Halloween, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Step 5: Step 3: More Cut Outs!
- Cut out nose. (It doesn't have to be traditional!)
Step 6: Creating the Mouth
- Cut out your pumpkin's mouth
(Again, this does not have to be traditional. Have fun with your creation!)
Step 7: Don't Forget the Stem!
- Now for your Pumpkin's stem.
- Generally they are green, like the picture, but your's can be unique!