Drop a tiny marble in and it comes out the bottom. This project is very easy to make and fun to play with.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
You will need
- a tiny marble
Step 2: The Tube
- Fold over a piece of paper.
- Cut the piece out
- roll it into a tube about the size of a straw
Step 3: The Ramp: Part 1
- Fold over a piece of paper about twice the size of the other
- Cut it out
- Fold the paper in half
Step 4: The Ramp: Part 2
- Cut little slots into 1 half of the paper
- do this through the entire piece
Step 5: The Ramp: Part 3
- Tape the slots together
- Do this for all of them
Step 6: Attach
Tape the ramp to the tube at an angle, if needed when done, cut the end of the tube off.
Step 7: Finished
Now you can roll the marble down the ramp and have it come out the other end.
Participated in the