Introduction: Paper Swan
Create a paper swan that will look great for decoration, or just to have fun!
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Cutting
1. Fold the corner of the paper towards the other corner to create a triangle as shown.
2. Fold back the extra part, which is the rectangle shape at the bottom.
3. Cut the rectangle off.
Step 3: Folding
1. Now fold a corner of the square inwards.
2. Do the same for the other corner. You should end up with a paper that looks like a kite.
3. Now turn the kite to the other side, and fold in the long sides towards the center as shown in the pictures.
Step 4: Finish It Off!
1. Fold the point backwards to the other end like in the picture.
2. Fold the tip of the point, which is the beak of the swan.
3. Pull apart the thin side with the beak from the thick piece.
4. Open the side flaps from the thick piece, and pull the beak upwards.
Hope you like the result!
Participated in the
Papercraft Contest 2015
1 Person Made This Project!
- Annette B made it!