These delicious rolls will fly off the plate as soon as they come out of the oven.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Ingredients
12 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
2 cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
1 cup plus 3 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese, divided
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut rolls in half.
2. Saute garlic in oil for a few minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let cool.
4. Add pepper, pecans and 1 cup cheese.
5. Press the cut rolls into the mixture and heavily coat each one.
6. Place on a sprayed baking sheet.
7. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until double in size.
8. Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Combine remaining cheese and basil and sprinkle over top of hot rolls.