Give your old leather jacket a pastel goth makeover with a colorful heat transfer and some faux flowers! I used an image by Miss Jedi Flip called My Little Pastel Goth Pony.
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Watch the Short Video Tutorial Here!
Step 2: Stuff You'll Need
I used an image by Miss Jedi Flip called My Little Pastel Goth Pony
Thrift store jacket
100% white cotton fabric
Heat Transfer Paper
Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paints
*I used Metallic Violet, Metallic Rose Petal, Glitter Violet Jewel
Flat back gems
Step 3: Here's How
1. Print your image on the Transfer Artist Paper and then press it on white cotton fabric
*I used an image by Miss Jedi Flip called My Little Pastel Goth Pony
2. Create a heart stencil to use as a guide for your image
3. & 4. Cut and glue your image on the back of the jacket with E-6000 Fabri-fuse
*This glue is washable and dry cleanable
5. Glue faux flowers around the image with E-6000 Glue and let dry
6. & 7. Embellish the design with Allure Dimensional Design Adhesive Paint (puff paint)
8. & 9. Add sparkly by adding rhinestones with more E-6000 Glue and a toothpick