Hello guys today i gone a show you how to built your pc controlled robot..
you can control the robot using any laptop or pc but i must have the bluetooth.....
just follow the simple steps
Step 1: Material Requirements
3.Dc gare motors
4.LM293..Motor driver ic
Step 2: Connections
This is file is in fritzing for-mate so you have to download this software here is the link
connect all components correctly ...make sure everything connected properly .
Step 3: Softwere
Before uploading the program first we have to pair Bluetooth module to your laptop
follow this simple steps as shown in picture...
connect the Bluetooth module to arduino for paring
pin connections is...
Arduino+5v ==== Bluetooth module Vcc
Arduino Gnd ==== Bluetooth module Gnd
Arduino TX ==== Bluetooth module RX
Arduino RX ==== Bluetooth module TX...and then start your laptop
1. Once you have done that, start by right clicking the Bluetooth Icon in the System Tray and select "Bluetooth Devices" to bring up the Bluetooth Devices location
2. Click on the "Add a Device" button and windows will search for active bluetooth devices. It should bring up the following bluetooth device.
3. Select linvor and click Next
You will be asked to select a pairing option. Select the option "Enter the device's pairing code"
4. When prompted, enter the code 1234 (Other bluetooth modules may have different codes)
The device should now be successfully added to the computer
5. Click "Close" to return to the Bluetooth Devices list.
Right Click on the linvor device and select "Properties"
6. Click on the Services Tab and you should see the Serial Port service along with a port number
7.Open up your favourite terminal program (we have used TeraTerm) and change your port to the one that was shown.
Set the Baud Rate to 9600 (Assuming you havn't changed it, this is the default for this module. Other modules may have different defaults)
After that bt controle.exe file.....go to > confi..tab >and selet your BT moduel > port...and press open port
once you done that go to controller and start robot and start controlling......