diy a mini pcb cutter
Teachers! Did you use this instructable in your classroom?
Add a Teacher Note to share how you incorporated it into your lesson.
Step 1: Meterials
i use meterials from printer,hdd,cd rom.
1,2 are from a 2.5'' hdd
3 is from a cd rom
4 is from a printer
Step 2: Disk Holder
- place the ball bearing to the axis (must be fit perfectly)
- add instant glue carefully
- place (the other thing with the screw) (must be fit perfectly)
Step 3: Bearing Holder
- place the motor
- make a paper mold and fill it with hot glue (attention to the ball bearing)
- place off the paper mold
Step 4: Cover
- screw 4 screws (adjust the right height)
- place 4 magnets at the top off the screws
- find a nice plastic for cover and glue it with hot glue to the magnets
Step 5: End
- connect it with a power supply.
- the motor must run opposite the disc's screw
this runs on 32v (printer's power supply/motor)